No files uploaded.
We would like to promote a VERY SPECIAL offer: 10 spots on a first-come first –served basis to ISU alumni who are not currently funded by the company they work for – a rate of $595. (However, we cannot credit or refund individual who have already paid the regular registration rate.)
The Space Foundation is once again pleased to offer the New Generation Space Leaders Program during the National Space Symposium, April 8-11, 2013, at The Broadmoor Hotel, in Colorado Springs. The program includes a “speed-mentoring” session, a networking happy hour, panel sessions during the week, a Wednesday breakfast and Thursday featured luncheon, and a festive closing reception. Young, up-and-coming space professionals (age 35 and under) from Space Foundation corporate member companies, the Space Generation Advisory Council, and various government agencies will represent their organizations during the four-day event. Please contact Mindy Carroll or Tommy Sanford at NewGen@SpaceFoundation.org with questions about the “New Gen” program.
More information about the program can be found at http://www.nationalspacesymposium.org/about/new-generation-space-leaders-program
To register at the special rate: The promo code for the discounted ($595) “New Gen” registrants from ISU is ADDING13NSS
The NEW GENERATION rate for young professional ISU alumni to attend the 29th National Space Symposium will expire April 1. Please note that that discount works by crediting back the amount necessary to make the current symposium rate $595 upon check-out. The symposium rate does not include meals or other “add-ons.” The New Generation registration, however, includes the Wednesday breakfast and Thursday featured luncheon.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
Go to www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org and click on the “Register” tab.
Once at the Registration page: http://www.nationalspacesymposium.org/register
• Click the REGISTER NOW button.
• Fill out the attendee registration form.
• Select Registration Type: Industry
• Choose the “Symposium Only Registration (Industry)”
OR “Cyber 1.3 and Symposium (Industry)”
You will be charged the Cyber 1.3 portion ($450) of the lower priced COMBINATION rate if you choose both.
• Choose “I plan to Attend the New Generation….” If you are 35 and younger and interested in participating in our New Generation programs.
• Meals are NOT included with your registration. You may purchase a seat separately. You may also purchase additional meal tickets for a guest during this transaction.
• At the bottom of the page, enter the promotional code: ADDING13NSS
• Click the SUBMIT REGISTRATION button at the bottom of the page.
• You will be asked for credit card information to complete the transaction.
• You will receive a confirmation to the email address you provided.
• If you have any problems registering, please contact Bernadette or Randi in Customer Service at 800.691.4000.