No files uploaded.
The International Space University Space Studies Program 2014 Session will convene in Montréal, Canada from 09 June - 08 August 2014, hosted by ÉTS and HEC Montréal.
IMPORTANT: Applications will only be accepted through the new ISU Space Studies Program Involve online application form. The link is provided below. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
Core, Department, and TP Chair Responses: 02 September 2013 by midnight FJT (Fiji Time)
All others: 30 September 2013 by midnight FJT
To respond to this open call, please follow these steps:
1. Using any web browser, open the link: http://sspac.isunet.edu/involve/
2. Click on the "Calls for SSP14 Chairs, Faculty, Staff, and TAs" link in the small gray box.
3. PLEASE READ THE CALLS. This is important, even if you have applied/participated in the SSP before. There are changes and updates, including the new Team Project descriptions for 2014.
4. After you have read the calls, please log in to ISU-SSP Involve.
a. If you have never logged into ISU-SSP Involve before, click the "Create my account" button at the bottom of the page. Provide your preferred e-mail address and then input a password, any password, but preferably one you can easily remember. We will use your preferred e-mail address to communicate with you.
b. If you have already created an account, log in with the e-mail address and self-selected password that you used to create your ISU-SSP Involve account.
5. Input your contact and background information. Save it.
6. Provide the information requested for the position(s) in which you are interested. Save your inputs.
7. Sign out when you are finished with the session.
8. You do not need to complete the entire form at once. You may return to ISU-SSP Involve and log in to edit , update, or add to your response up until the deadline.
Please share this announcement with anyone you think might be interested. While we try our best to reach everyone in the ISU community and beyond, we inevitably miss a few. Do not hesitate to share.