Every ISU Community member is entitled to access the Space Directory and associated web services through a Community account provided by the International Space University and maintained by the IT Office. Such account is initialized at your first relationship with the International Space University.
You may request an account if you have/had a relationship with the International Space University.
Your Username is composed with the following structure: Firstname.Lastname (e.g. John.Smith)
When accessing ISU Web services hosted on the ISU Cloud, use Firstname.Lastname (e.g. John.Smith).
Example of Community Services requiring the ISU account format:
- https://connect.isunet.edu - Connect2ISU - The Space Directory and Social network for the ISU Community
- https://spacebox.isunet.edu - SpaceBox - The ISU Community online drives for exchanging and sharing your documents.
When accessing ISU Web services hosted on the Google Cloud, use Firstname.Lastname@community.isunet.edu (e.g. John.Smith@community.isunet.edu).
Example of Community Services requiring the Google account format:
- Community reserved Forms
- https://gmail.com - Your ISU Mailbox
- https://Gdocs.isunet.edu - Access to the Community Drive
- https://Gcal.isunet.edu - Access to the Community Calendars
When accessing ISU Web services hosted on the Microsoft Cloud, use Firstname.Lastname@live.isunet.edu (e.g. John.Smith@live.isunet.edu).
When in a ISU conference with EDUROAM coverage, use use Firstname.Lastname@isu.fr (e.g. John.Smith@isu.fr).
Keep in mind that your Password remains the same for ALL web services whatever cloud they are hosted on.
If you don't know your ISU password, you can use the "Forgot Password" form.
The reset password message is sent to your subscription email address.
If you don't know your subscription address, you can use the "ISU Credentials request" form.